Women in Wireless Special Interest Group
“We need to build diverse workforces to build great software that is representative of all the experiences out in the world. Women are just one part of that.” –Marty Cagan
Discover what traits are found in successful Product Managers and how women can leverage these traits. We will also explore ways to build the ranks of women Product Managers in emerging technologies.
Women creating a new generation of Female Technology Thought Leaders.
The mission of Women in Wireless is to connect, inspire, and empower women thought leaders in the wireless industry. This includes all innovative technology fields such as, but not limited to IoT, mobile, AR/VR, Smart Cities, CyberSecurity, Heathcare, FinTech, Retail Tech, Big Data, wearables, video and digital media.
Connect with Us on Social
Women in Wireless Co-Chairs
Our service projects are aligned with our vision of creating a the next generation of Female Technology Thought leaders.
Code of Conduct for Women in Wireless
- Women empowering women. No sabotaging. No backstabbing. No drama.
- We are an inclusive organization, and accept all women that are fabulous regardless of age, race, or lifestyle.
- All ideas proposed will be assigned to the original proposer to lead and execute the idea.
- Women are welcome at all events, and men can attend if they are a guest of a female member.
- All members must actively participate in our events.
- No harassment, physical, emotional, or otherwise.
- We place the integrity of professional competence above our own interests.
- We act with integrity, competence, and respect.
- We collaborate and share relationships, ideas and knowledge beyond boundaries.
- We seek and integrate a diverse range of perspectives, people and ideas.