Women in Wireless Special Interest Group
We often find ourselves in career jams – should we look for new opportunities or stay where we are, can I move into a different path, is it a good time to be open to new opportunities? The list could go on. We have a panel of speakers lined up to take on questions just like this that we’ve all had at one time or another.
Women creating a new generation of Female Technology Thought Leaders.
The mission of Women in Wireless is to connect, inspire, and empower women thought leaders in the wireless industry. This includes all innovative technology fields such as, but not limited to IoT, mobile, AR/VR, Smart Cities, CyberSecurity, Heathcare, FinTech, Retail Tech, Big Data, wearables, video and digital media.
Connect with Us on Social
Women in Wireless Co-Chairs
Our service projects are aligned with our vision of creating a the next generation of Female Technology Thought leaders.
Code of Conduct for Women in Wireless
- Women empowering women. No sabotaging. No backstabbing. No drama.
- We are an inclusive organization, and accept all women that are fabulous regardless of age, race, or lifestyle.
- All ideas proposed will be assigned to the original proposer to lead and execute the idea.
- Women are welcome at all events, and men can attend if they are a guest of a female member.
- All members must actively participate in our events.
- No harassment, physical, emotional, or otherwise.
- We place the integrity of professional competence above our own interests.
- We act with integrity, competence, and respect.
- We collaborate and share relationships, ideas and knowledge beyond boundaries.
- We seek and integrate a diverse range of perspectives, people and ideas.