Women in Wireless Special Interest Group
Women in Hospitality
Hospitality & travel is the world’s largest industry. It’s about people, culture, diversity, meeting the bottom line, creating uniquely personal experiences, learning and managing dynamic changes, establishing leadership in a man’s world, and keeping a life balance.
Come to listen, learn and engage with us as we share what we love about our industry, how we got here, why we stay, and what our personal/ professional inflection points have been.
Women in Wireless events are intended for anyone who identifies as female. Men are welcome as guests of women in attendance. All Wireless Technology Forum events are subject to our event policy as stated here. Additionally, Women in Wireless events are subject to our code of conduct.
Women creating a new generation of Female Technology Thought Leaders.
The mission of Women in Wireless is to connect, inspire, and empower women thought leaders in the wireless industry. This includes all innovative technology fields such as, but not limited to IoT, mobile, AR/VR, Smart Cities, CyberSecurity, Heathcare, FinTech, Retail Tech, Big Data, wearables, video and digital media.
Connect with Us on Social
Women in Wireless Co-Chairs
Our service projects are aligned with our vision of creating a the next generation of Female Technology Thought leaders.
Code of Conduct for Women in Wireless
- Women empowering women. No sabotaging. No backstabbing. No drama.
- We are an inclusive organization, and accept all women that are fabulous regardless of age, race, or lifestyle.
- All ideas proposed will be assigned to the original proposer to lead and execute the idea.
- Women are welcome at all events, and men can attend if they are a guest of a female member.
- All members must actively participate in our events.
- No harassment, physical, emotional, or otherwise.
- We place the integrity of professional competence above our own interests.
- We act with integrity, competence, and respect.
- We collaborate and share relationships, ideas and knowledge beyond boundaries.
- We seek and integrate a diverse range of perspectives, people and ideas.